Oh my days ! Huge Easter Egg hunt on at Dench Designs ! Ten eggs just waiting to be found all around the store. I found almost all of them – Amanda has made it pretty easy for us – I’m just useless ! I actually already own this fallen tree stump with picnic blanket – The rug has a menu for different colours – poses for singles, couples and friends ! Its super lovely and purrrfect for the garden this time of the year.
I also love love love his fountain, with poses built in! A real statement piece for your space, its dead clever too. Just 7Li if you rez it and leave it, volume for the water effect. Buttttt if you click the statues head another menu appears that gives you choices of adding more bits of decor to the pond. I think I’ve added everything in the above photo, apart from the spot lights.
҉ First we’ll start by taking a walk outside the main store. ҉
1. You don’t just keep garden tools in the shed.
2. Love it by the sea but that seagull is a bit noisy.
3. Bales of Hay can be scratchy when you sit on them.
4. All aboard and lets take a ride on this double-decker.
5. Make a wish, it may come true.
҉ Now step inside the main store ҉
6. Granddad Dench has dropped the egg AGAIN!
7. Sit down and get into the seaside theme.
8. Time to warm yourself in front of the wood burner.
9. A stitch in time saves nine.
10. Finally, get a nice cold drink out of the fridge.
Thanks Amanda and Happy Easter to you!